What to do after an accident
First the crash. Then the trouble often comes. If you have a dent in your luck, you need help. Use your rights as a either the party responsible for causing the accident to the damaged party. For example, with an expert report from TÜV NORD Mobilität.
The accident was not your fault:
- Safeguard your claims. Commission TÜV NORD Mobilität to compile a neutral damage assessment.
- For an amount of damages exceeding approximately 800 €, the insurance of the person responsible for causing the accident pays for the report.
- Hire a lawyer if necessary. Normally the insurance of the person responsible for causing the accident pays the costs.
You are the person responsible for causing the accident:
- Inform you insurance company as quickly as possible.
- If you have fully comprehensive insurance, you should commission TÜV NORD Mobilität to compile a damage assessment. But obtain the approval of your insurance beforehand.
- Insist to your insurer that a neutral expert compile the report.
An expert report is your right
Our service for you:
- Damage assessments in the case of third-party and personal liability.
- Expert report for evidence gathering
- Vehicle evaluations
- Vintage vehicles-expert report
If you have any further questions, give us a call.
Toll-free service call number: 0800 80 70 600.
For all those who like being right: The brochure available for download free of charge
Please right-click on "Save target as"