Quality Management - ISO 9001
Documented performance capability
It is not just the quality of its various individual services that determine the success or failure of a company: The willingness and capability to flexibly, innovatively and quickly react to changes in the market and to the wishes of the customer play an equally important role. A complex requirement that can only be satisfied using an effective quality management system.
The ISO 9000 series of quality management standards introduced in 1987 forms the worldwide basis for many organizations in a variety of industries for quality assurance and quality management and is the most widespread set of ISO standards (International Organization for Standardization).
Nationally and internationally, a QM system as per ISO 9001 is the ideal basis for certifying the competence and performance capability of modern companies of all sizes, in all industries. The series of standards are characterized in that they can be implemented regardless of sector - both in production plants and in service providing businesses. Worldwide comparability is a given.
Certification as per ISO 9001 provides the following advantages:
- Sustainable quality assurance
- Finding potential areas for improvement and savings
- Greater satisfaction among customers and employees
- Improved image
- Reduction of risks
- Greater economy through process improvement
- Improved competitiveness
- Meeting specific customer requirements
Certification through TÜV NORD CERT as per ISO 9001 takes the following into consideration:
- Continuous improvement
- Error prevention
- Reduction of scattering and waste in the supply chain
- Determining and monitoring quality-related costs
- Product liability and product safety
- Determining employee and customer satisfaction
- Separate consideration of product and process development
- Interdisciplinary cooperation
The way to the certificate leads through the following stations:
- Information discussion
- Determining the certification worthiness
- Certification audit
- Nonconformity management (if required)
- Certificate issuance
There are regular audits after the certificate is issued. The certificate is valid for 3 years.