DRIVING SERVICE SUITABILITY
Shuttle service on railways and roads: A job with a lot of responsibility
Working in the shuttle service is demanding. All employees must give their best around the clock in order to ensure safe operations. But what can you do if employees become ill in a way that affects their driving, their psychological capacity is negatively affected, accidents or driving errors occur or customers and colleagues don't like working with them? Then a decision must be made, quickly and efficiently, for the sake of the affected employees but also for the sake of safety. We will help you to choose the right measures.
The medical-psychological institute of TÜV NORD Mobilität performs the corresponding physical fitness examinations: Our services include:
- Psychological driver fitness diagnostics
- Medical driver fitness diagnostics
- Examinations to determine psychological strain and stress
- Psychological consultation to reduce the stress
We will also be ready with advice and actions during the integration into operations: Our recognized driving psychologists and driving/operational physicians will compassionately provide the following:
- Advice for creating integration plans
- Psychological support during the integration
- Preventive behaviour training to reduce the risk of relapse
- Advice during operations-related implementations
The medical-psychological institute of TÜV NORD Mobility is an experienced partner for driving companies and training institutes. We are always scientifically up to date and have a inspectgion centre nearly everywhere in Germany. Wherever that is not the case, we have a flexible solution ready. We also enjoy a high level of acceptance rates with courts and authorities.