Emissions measurement technology
System operators have to have the concentration of individual materials or material groups measured in the exhaust of an industrial system, a power plant or a chemical purification plant. This is regulated by conditions that appear in the licensing notice or it is required by public authorities.
Or, it can also be a guaranteed measurement required, for example, to hand over a new exhaust purification plant to the buyer. Individual measurements also serve as proof of compliance with prescribed limit values for guaranteeing the respective bonuses stipulated in the renewable energies law (EEG).
We are able to guarantee that these measurements are carried out smoothly and give you a meaningful result. This allows, for example, heavily fluctuating changes in emissions (e.g. wood firing, drying processes) to be visualized right on location and evaluated.
Because measurement planning is closely coordinated with you and the public authorities, you are guaranteed a resilient measurement result. The measurement process is coordinated with the production requirements.
Which services do we offer?
- Individual emission measurements in accordance with § 26 Federal Imission Control Act (BImSchG)
- Individual emission measurements in accordance with § 28 Federal Imission Control Act (BImSchG)
- Individual emission measurements in accordance with 17th, 27th and 30th Federal Immission Control Act Ordinances (BImSchV)
- Emission measurements for a special reason: Warranty issues, measurements on testing systems, proof of limited value compliance to guarantee bonuses, etc.
- Measurements and tests in accordance with 2nd Federal Immission Control Ordinance (BImSchV) (chemical purification and surface treatment systems)
What sets us apart?
We are a recognized measurement centre in accordance with §§ 26, 28 of the Federal Imission Control Act (BImSchG) for measuring a broad spectrum of material groups.
On the basis of our many years of experience and measurement equipment, we can help you satisfy the legal requirements and implement your special needs. Our team is just as equipped for special measurement activities such as aerosol measurements or fractional particle measurement ("PM 10") as it is for combining odour and component measurements or adapting the measurement processes to unusual conditions such as, e.g. emissions with 90 volume % vapour share.
Which standards and statutory regulations form the basis of our work?
- Federal Imission Control Act (BImschG)
- Various Federal Immission Control Ordinances (BImSchV)
Our experts are glad to answer your individual questions at any time. Just send us an e-mail by clicking on the contact box (top right).