Due diligence refers to the care that a prudent person might be expected to exercise in the pre-examination or pre-audit of an object to be sold (e.g. real estate). The result is a strength and weaknesses analysis. In an environmental due diligence, the environmental quality of the location, its installations and buildings are systematically examined with regard to contaminated sites and harmful substances of buildings.
Who needs these services?
We offer buyers and sellers of real estate, installations and properties, as well as corporate advisers and financial auditors, along with banks and investors a wide range of the most diverse services within the scope of our (environmental) due diligence support to provide you with security for:
- Background knowledge for your investments
- Costs of potential remediation measures
- Estimation of the duration of remedial activities
Objects of investigation include:
- Ground and soil (contaminated sites, such as abandoned industrial sites and former landfills, waste)
- Building and installations (substance, condition, harmful substances, etc.)
- Rights of use and permits
Which services do we offer?
- We identify contaminated sites in the soil, the soil air, and in the ground water.
- We have samples examined for potential harmful substances.
- Based on the results, we can determine and assess the environmental quality of buildings and facilities
- In addition, we can also determine whether the applicable stipulations concerning water rights, Accident Ordinance, German Federal Immission Control Act, etc. are being observed.
Our experts are happy to answer your individual questions at any time. Just send us an e-mail by clicking on the contact box (top right).