With the accreditation as a measurement agency in accordance with sections 26 and 28 of the German Federal Immission Control Act (BImSchG), it is necessary to provide a laboratory for the various analytical methods.
In our laboratory, the Institute for Chemistry and Environmental Protection, experienced chemists, technicians and engineers apply state-of-the-art analytical techniques in organic and inorganic chemistry.
Which analysis services do we offer?
- Atomic absorption spectrometry (AAS, FIAS/FIMS, cold vapour technique)
- Gas-liquid chromatography (GLC)
- Atom emissions spectrometry (AES)
- Gas chromatography (GC-FID, GC-WLD, GC-ECD)
- High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC-UV/FL/DAD)
- Ion chromatography (IC)
- UV/VIS and FT-IR spectrometry
- Scanning electron microscope (SEM)
What sets us apart?
In our laboratory, samples are examined by colleagues from various specialist fields:
- Workplace measurements (workplace and indoor air)
- Hazardous materials analysis
- Air analysis (environmental measurement technology)
- Ambient air hygiene (workplace and ambient air)
- Water and waste water analysis (water technology)
- Soil analysis (soil)
- Gas measurement technology
- Product testing
- Testing of construction products
- Chemical and physical material testing
Our experts are glad to answer your individual questions at any time. Just send us an e-mail by clicking on the contact box (top right).