Vigilance against the worst case
If your employees have an accident or suffer an illness, it's not just them who find it a painful experience. Apart from a bad conscience, your company may face disruptions to working processes, uncertainty among staff, bad press, or court disputes. So don't let it come to that in the first place...
With us it's not only the law on your side
The portfolio of services offered by MEDITÜV can relieve you as an employer of work relating to all requirements under the occupational safety law. In addition, we use recognised occupational safety concepts to give your employees the necessary knowledge on everything relating to the safety of operational procedures. So none of your tasks get overlooked or remain unaddressed.
As an industry-wide service provider, MEDITÜV looks after the tasks incumbent on you under § 3 and § 6 of the occupational safety law [ASiG] and supports you in fulfilling your obligations under the statutory requirements for occupational safety and health protection.
We investigate things in advance that can cause problems later
Our employees who work in the field of occupational safety will advise and support you in matters relating to occupational safety and workplace design. This especially applies to:
- The planning, implementation and maintenance of operating facilities and of social and sanitary facilities
- The procurement and use of technical means of production and the introduction and use of work processes and working materials
- The selection and testing of personal protective equipment
- The design of workplaces, the workflow, the working environment and also other ergonomic issues
- The assessment of working conditions and the production of a risk assessment
We also support you by monitoring all occupational safety and accident protection measures. In this connection we also:
- visit workplaces at regular intervals and list identified defects, propose measures to rectify these defects, and work towards their implementation
- investigate causes of accidents at work, record and analyse the results of our investigations and propose measures to prevent such accidents at work
We work towards ensuring that information on accident risks and dangers to health is provided within the workplace and that the necessary protective measures are known. We also recommend equipment and measures to prevent such risks and dangers.