BRTÜV is one of the biggest players in the certification for PBQP-H scheme. It is a Brazilian certification scheme specific for civil engineering market considering an evolutionary qualification for constructors.
Asia and Pacific region:
The audit for Construction Development of Hebei Province has great success. More and more of her subordinate offices begin to promote ISO9001 from 2007 and are audited by TUV NORD Shanghai successfully, they are:
- Engineering Cost Management Chief Bureau of Hebei Province
- Construction Coordination Office for Oil Field, Railway and Port of Hebei Province
- Construction Monitoring Office of Hebei Province
- Engineering Construction Standardization Management Office of Hebei Province
- Construction Quality Supervision Chief Bureau of Hebei Province
- Construction Project Bidding Management Office of Hebei Province
- Construction Project Trade Management Centre of Hebei Province
- Construction Information Centre of Hebei Province
Cooperation for an energy efficiency project with DEG (Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH) in Thailand. Selected public buildings, such as department stores and hotels as well as cooling towers have been analyzed for thermal leakages. To ensure sustainability, local engineers from the industry have been trained to continue the project beyond the selected pilots. TÜV NORD (Thailand) in cooperation with the laboratory for climate testing at TÜV NORD in Germany delivered expertise and developed a program to analyze onsite test results.
- License No. LK 000196/19.10.2004 to conduct building supervision in Bulgaria.
Clients: KAUFLAND with 6 buildings, including the central logistic stock – 50 dca.; PENNY Bulgaria; FedEx for the logistic stock near Sofia airport.
- Since 2002 TÜV NORD Bulgaria conducts investment control for United Bulgarian Bank for bigger and important investment credits given by the bank.
Since 1998 TÜV Eesti OÜ has been active in the field of Fire Testing of different construction products like doors, windows or wall constructions. In 2003 the new fire laboratory of TÜV Eesti OÜ started its operations in the city of Maardu and ever since different “Fire Resistance” and “Reaction to Fire” tests have been carried out for different manufacturers. The cost effective testing services and dedicated stuff of the laboratory have brought also many international customers to the Laboratory. By now there are customers for more than 15 different countries. The fire laboratory of TÜV Eesti OÜ is accredited by the Estonian Accreditation Centre (EAK) and is member of the European Group of Official Laboratories for Fire Testing (eGOLF).
Verebus: Updating Drawing collection
The Dutch Governmental Building managing service asked Verebus to update all chalk drawings of the installations. These included not only the electrical installations, but also the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and sprinkler systems. Verebus revised the actual chalk drawings and is asked to digitalise the entire drawing collection.