Asia and Pacific region
Hangzhou and Shanghai
- China National Textile and Apparel Council (CNTAC) formulated the CSC9000T management system. The CSC9000T is an industry specific management system for social compliance for China’s textile and apparel sector, which is based upon the Chinese laws and regulations and relevant international conventions as well as in line with the Chinese characteristics.
- TUV NORD is not only the SA8000 Certification Body authorized by SAI, but also the third party Certification Body of BSCI, as well as the unique supply chain management organization of CSM2000 authorized by Germany Textile Industry Association. TUV NORD Shanghai has established a strategic partnership with the Responsible Supply Chain Association (RSCA) since 2006, has participated in the CSC9000T initial assessment, and is engaged in disseminating social compliance for the Chinese textile industry. TUV NORD Experts are also participant in the CSC9000T Implementation Guidance development discussing and new edition drafting.
With over 4500 clients, TÜV India is one of the market leaders in India for management systems certification. A large number of prominent organizations, both from the private and public sectors, covering virtually the entire range of industries, have been long-standing clients of TÜV India for multiple certifications across various locations and business divisions. The list includes the who’s who of the Indian Corporate Sector and comprises of names like:
ABB, Aditya Birla Group (Grasim, Vikram Ispat etc.), Bayer, Biocon, Godfrey Philips, GAIL, Godrej & Boyce, HCC, Honda Siel, IDBI, ITC, Jain Irrigation, Johnson & Johnson, KPIT Cummins, Mahindra & Mahindra, MICO Bosch, MRF, Nicholas Piramal, Nihilent Technologies, Nuclear Power Corporation of India, Onward e-Technologies, Ranbaxy, Raymonds, Reliance Infosolutions, SAIL, Sanmar Group, Siemens, TATA Group (TCS, Voltas, Tata International and many more), Skoda India, UHDE and many more)
Toyota (Lexus) Taiwan went through a well-planned evaluation process and decided to go for the contract with TÜV NORD Taiwan on ISO 14001 certification. The scope covers all dealers under Toyota Taiwan. This extraordinary achievement covers 8 certificates in ISO 14001 certification system and 147 sites.
TÜV NORD Thailand established with the Thai Department of Labour an audit scheme aimed to improve corporate social responsibility particularly for small and medium sized enterprises. In numerous projects with in total more than 250 companies, Thai Labour Standard requirements were audited by TÜV NORD Thailand. What once started as a pilot is now repeated on an annual base.
Integra is the second biggest certification body in the food and agriculture sector in the home market Belgium and the certification body for many food schemes for one of the leading Belgian retailer Colruyt. The Company has also become the market leader for Globalgap certification in West-African countries.
Integra is the certification bodies for a number of international food companies e.g. Dole, Zespri, Campina, Friesland Foods, Lantmännen Unibake, Scana Noliko, Pinguin and many more.
Until now TÜV Bulgaria certified more than 600 organizations and firms according ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 13485, ISO 22000, HACCP, IFS, ISO 2700.
- One of the leaders of system certification in Croatia
- Leader of system certification in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Over 800 system certifications in 12 years of activity
- Own experts for the certification according to: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, HACCP, ISO 22000
- Certification of big companies such as Elektroprivreda Bosne i Hercegovine (Electricity power industry of Bosnia and Herzegovina), INGRA, BH Telecom and many more
In 2006 TÜV NORD Danmark was contacted by Mercedes-Benz Danmark A/S concerning an internal demand dealing with the fact that all European Mercedes-Benz car dealers should have implemented a quality management system and be certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 before the end of 2007.
In the effort to find an economical profitable solution for certification of all 29 car dealers in Denmark, a common solution covering a group certification was found in cooperation with the Mercedes-Benz car dealer association. By this the goal was obtained to make a competitive solution compared with other suppliers on the certification market. The whole Mercedes-Benz car dealer organisation was audited in September and October 2007 and the final Certificates were presented in December 2007.
TÜV Eesti OÜ has been active in the field of Management System Certifications almost since the establishment of the company 1992. Today the services cover the standards ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS. TÜV Eesti OÜ operates under the accreditations of TÜV NORD Cert in Germany and belongs in its internal quality system. In Estonia TÜV Eesti OÜ is considered to be a trustworthy certification body and the issued certificates are highly recognized. The amount of issued certificates has steadily grown and at the moment the company has customers not only in Estonia, but also from other Baltic states and Finland. Due to experienced auditors and good language skills TÜV Eesti OÜ often participates in audits e.g. in Russian spoken CIS countries together with the local TÜV NORD audit teams.
TÜV NORD France performed Certification Audits for:
- ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System
- The technical specifications of the TS 16949 in the automotive scope
- Environmental Management Systems according to EN ISO 14001:2004
- OHSAS 18001:2007 / ELOT 1801 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems - Specifications
TÜV HELLAS has awarded until today more than 5000 certificates to more than 3500 companies.
Some of the major clients are TOYOTA, NISSAN, CITROEN, BANK OF CYPRUS, PIREAUS BANK, MARFIN EGNATIA BANK, ARCHIRODON GROUP, HILTON, GRECOTEL, BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM, DRUCKFARBEN, ISOBAU, KNAUF, COSMOTE, WIND, CADBURY HELLAS, ABB HELLAS, S&B INDUSTRIAL MINERALS and many more.
TÜV NORD Italia successfully started operation in the field of OHSAS 18001 and SA 8000. The company is now able to provide integrated certification audits among the different schemes.
TÜV NORD Polska carried out a certification of OIGN (Ogólnopolska Izba Gospodarki Nieruchomościami), a company which employs 7.240 people. The scope of certification covered companies of different size and different business experience, employing a few to more than a hundred people. The audit started in Gdańsk (northern part of Poland) and finished after a 9-day journey in the south. The closing meeting was held in the “middle” of Poland, in the second business place of OIGN in Warsaw.
Since 1996 the National Sales Company which is a UK subsidiary of one of the world’s best known manufacturers of prestigious motor cars have their Quality Management System registered with TÜV UK Ltd. When it came to registering the Environmental Management System also, there was no doubt for them that this would be done through TÜV UK Ltd also.
United Arab Emirates
Certification of an integrated Management System Auditing and Certification with the scope of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 for one big client from the oil & Gas supplying sector. The contract covers the area of the eastern hemisphere involving 13 countries.