You must continuously offer high quality in order to survive the competition over the long-term. For us, quality assurance is not simply a buzzword, but a central instrument in making our customers successful.
The advantage of the external quality assessment conducted by TÜV NORD is that operators can realistically assess their current standard of quality and can appropriately demonstrate it both internally and externally.
We offer a broad service portfolio for biogas plants:
- Our experts assess the conformity of safety-related components and systems in particular, which, in turn, increases operational safety, legal security, and prevents subsequent problems.
- We offer Materials testing
- The construction and assembly supervision conducted by a third party inspection body, such as TÜV NORD, is a critical factor in ensuring that the specified quality is maintained and delays are avoided.
- We assume the controlling and construction progress for new constructions.
- We confirm warranty criteria and quality standards.
- System certification is a wise choice to formulate conclusions about overall system quality. TÜV NORD has far-reaching methods and expertise in testing quality and performance criteria to certify the quality of biogas plants.