In addition to projections of noise emissions and immissions, we also conduct noise measurements to identify the specific noise situations and determine compliance with immission guideline values and limits in noise level appraisals.
Measurements provide the most direct information on the level of the external noise and initial noise pollution levels, as well as the noise emission of sound sources.
Apart from a pure measurement of the sound pressure level, we also offer intensity measurements, use of permanent measurement points, frequency analyses and other assistance measures in identifying individual sources. This allows us to identify the primary sound sources in larger scale systems and evaluated individual noise abatement measures in terms of costs and their effectiveness.
What sets us apart?
We are an approved measurement agency in accordance with §§ 26 and 28 of the German Federal Immission Control Act (BImSchG) for measuring noises.
Thanks to our longstanding experience and technical measurement equipment, we can assist you in meeting the statutory regulations and implementing your special requests. The respective measures are optimised and assessed while taking economic factors into consideration.
Which services do we offer
- Determination of the initial noise pollution level
- Preparation of noise level appraisals
- Preparation of emission cadastres of complete plants
- Subsequent measurements at the immission location
- Localisation dominant sound sources
- Use of permanent measurement points, including recording of meteorological data
- Determination of sound power levels
- Examination of warranty agreements
- Optimisation of noise reduction measures
What standards and legal regulations form the basis of our work?
The technical instructions on noise, for instance, regulate the requirements of noise measurements.
Our experts are always happy to provide you with answers to your questions. Just send us an e-mail by clicking on the contact box (top right).