Quality management systems pursuant to DIN EN ISO 9001 have been a fixture in companies and organisations for many years already and continue to increase in significance. Due to the tightening of EU legislation and the correlated changes in the requirements, companies and organisations continuously face new challenges. Premium prices can only be achieved with premium products and performance and are based on a functioning and well-positioned quality management. The focal points of a QM system lie in the recognition and continuous improvement of the value-creating processes orientated towards customer requirements as well as in the monitoring and controlling of process flows by means of key indicators. This standard creates trust between contracting parties with regard to their capacity and performance and thus provides for the related fulfilment of customer requirements. By means of process and work instructions these standardisations provide you with process orientation as well as transparency and ensure a fast reaction to customer and quality requirements. Within the framework of a specialist conference, we will use practice-orientated examples to demonstrate the opportunities and options how companies have successfully and above all in value-creating ways integrated QM systems. You can look forward to exciting presentations and our experts who will be at your disposal to answer all your questions.
- Heads of quality management,
- quality management officers in the areas service, health, production and industry.
- specialist and management personnel in development, construction and production, sales managers as well as
- interested managing directors and employees, who actively work on and within the QM system as well as on its improvement.
The number of participants is limited - secure your place online or contact us personally.
785,40 € incl. VAT (660,00 € net) per person
Overview of topics
These topics are provisionally envisaged:
- Knowledge management
- Risk-based approach
- Company context -> strategy planning
- Shaping management assessment
- Business ratios and performance indicators -> certifiers and companies