Food safety across frontiers
Tested food products in tested packaging: that's what the British Retail Consortium (BRC) stands for with the Global Standard for Food Safety and the Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials.
TÜV NORD CERT is accredited to certify according to both standards, the BRC Global Standard Food Safety and the BRC/IOP Global Standard Packaging, helping companies in the food industry to satisfy all the relevant requirements even in the cross-border movement of goods. If you produce food for retailers’ own labels or manufacture under your own brand, or are a manufacturer of packaging and packaging materials, just contact us. We will be glad to draw up a certification offer and discuss the steps you need to take to prepare for certification.
How we can help you
TÜV NORD CERT is one of the leading certification service providers for the food industry in Germany and we are also expanding internationally.
- Integrated audits which also involve other standards, conducted by our multi-qualified auditors and experts for all segments of food production, processing and trading.
- The TÜV companies enjoy a reputation for neutrality and expertise which is second to none in all the areas in which they operate. This is the reason for the high status and level of recognition of the TÜV name.
- Internationally-recognised certification company with long years of experience in the certification of products and management systems.
- Independence, neutrality and continuity are guaranteed in our relationships with clients
- Accreditation with worldwide validity to BRC Global Standards and to DIN EN 45011 and ISO/IEC 17021 (the basis for inspection bodies with respect to product certification and the certification of management systems).
- Certification support for your international bases and/or suppliers, with consistently high standards of testing throughout the world.