ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition Training Course (17965 & 18055)
The aim of this course is to provide information and knowledge about the revisions in the updated version of the standard ISO 14001:2015 as well as Annex SL. This course is intended to all auditors and persons with ISO 14001 knowledge. Learn about new structure and philosophy, changes compared to ISO 14001:2004 and corresponding interpretation.
The main contents of the two days course are:
- Changes arising as a result of the adoption of Annex SL, e.g.
- The new high-Level-Structure
- New terms and definitions
- Understanding the organisation and its context
- New requirements for leadership
- New requirements for addressing risks and opportunities, awareness and communication, operational planning and control concerning outsourcing
- Changes arising as a result of changes to the standard ISO 14001:2015
The training is highly interactive and consists of knowledge based sessions as well as practical exercises.
Successful completion of the course (including examination) will result in issuance of a certificate which may be used to support an upgrade of an existing IRCA auditor appointment for ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015. Being certified as an IRCA auditor is a clear statement that you are a recognized, qualified and capable auditing professional.