The business unit Industrial Services is currently pursuing four major projects in order to make the business unit fit for a successful future. These are Sales, Innovation, Digitization and BOLD MOVE. All four aspects interact with each other. For this reason, the design of the interfaces is of great importance in order to maximize synergies and ensure effective implementation. The Security Managers form the link between digitization and BOLD MOVE.
The task of the Security Managers is to identify the specific needs for Security4Safety within their respective OBS in the further course of the BOLD MOVE project. Security4Safety is the approach used to implement technical and organizational IT security measures in order to ensure the safety of people in an increasingly interconnected world. The focus is on the following topics:
• What is the training requirement within the OBS to secure the existing
business during digital transformation?
• What are the links between existing business models and Security4Safety
• What new Security4Safety services can be implemented in the respective
• What synergy effects between the OBS can be realized by cooperation
between the security managers?
The Security Managers are:
• OBS Rail: Gernot Krage
• OBS Renewables: Oliver Raupach
• OBS Nuclear: Jürgen Richters
• OBS Food/ Agricultural: David Stepién
• OBS System Certification: Uwe Spindler
• Future CoC Conventional Plants: André Lafos
• Future OBS Buildings: Paul Roosen
• Future OBS Manufacturing Technology: Martin Zeh
• Future OBS Process Technology: Konstantinos Hatzikalimnios
• Topic Environment: Dr. Stefan Goers