ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training Course (1748)
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of business continuity management systems against ISO 22301, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable.
In detail the course will provide students with the basis to become a competent Lead Auditor, amongst others via the following:
- purpose of a business continuity management system, of business continuity management systems standards, of management system audit and of third-party certification
- explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a business continuity management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and get the skills to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 22301 via exercises and role play
- Generating Audit Findings
- Plan-Do-Check-Act framework
- Differences between first-party, second-party and third-party certification audit
- Benefits of third-party accredited certification
- Terminology defined in the standard
- Requirements for BCMS documented information
Recommended prior Knowledge
Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22301, and the knowledge of the principles and concepts for business continuity management principles, including the purpose and benefits of a business impact analysis, the principals of risk assessment and analysis, typical business continuity strategies, business continuity response options, BCMS performance metrics, monitoring and performance measurement as wel as exercise and testing methodologies will help to complete the course successfully.