About TÜV NORD
TÜV NORD CERT GmbH as an Approved Training Partner (ID 01180156) is a supplier of Lead Auditor training courses certified by CQI and IRCA – The Chartered Quality Institute and the International Register of Certificated Auditors. Our range of training programmes supports various management systems (Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety, Energy and Food Safety) and is run throughout the world using a network of partner organisations.
CQI & IRCA Courses
ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditor Training Course
ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training Course
ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor Training Course
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training Course
ISO 50001:2018 Auditor Conversion Training Course
ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course
ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course
Good reasons for CQI and IRCA Training
Why selecting CQI and IRCA registered training?
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) is the leading professional body for management system auditors.
- CQI and IRCA Certified Training courses are independently assessed by the CQI and IRCA, the leading professional bodies for quality and auditing.
- IRCA registration is recognized around the world and helps allow auditors to promote themselves internationally. IRCA auditors work in over 150 different countries across different industries.
- IRCA members are slightly more confident about their chances of developing their career in their current role.
- IRCA members earn 23% more than non-IRCA members.
- 44% of IRCA auditors use IRCA to market their services. You receive a membership card and logo to use on your documents.
- IRCA auditors are listed on the IRCA online register of auditors, which is used by employers globally to find professionals.
for more Information, please visit www.quality.org