Design Calculation of Pressure Bearing Components
Looking for assistance in connection with a special order? ONE/TÜV/BV has ample experience with the most important Codes and Standards.
Our design engineers perform design calculations and/or design approvals for you and assist you in the economic application of the following standards.
- AD 2000
- ASME B31.1
- ASME B31.3
- ASME Code Section I
- ASME Code Section III
- ASME Code Section IV
- ASME Code Section VIII, Division 1
- ASME Code Section VIII, Division 2
- Australian Standard (AS 1210)
- British Standard (PD 5500)
- Canadian Standard - CSA B51
- EN 13445
- Indian Boiler Regulations
Various other activities complement our comprehensive scope of services. We can support you throughout the complete order management process, from receiving the order up to the final inspection by your customer.
Seismic and Wind Calculations
Our design engineers also perform seismic and wind calculations to consider the risk posed by earthquakes, storms and other specific conditions at the place of operation.
- Uniform Building Code - UBC 1997
- IBC 2000 / IBC 2003/ IBC 2006/ IBC 2009
- NBC Canada
- PV Elite
Tell us about your customer´s specifications and we will make sure your product will meet the requirements.