We support your logistics company with load securing
The basis for the requirement of load securing is – in Germany - § 22 of the StVZO. This legislation states that besides the driver, all people involved in the loading process are responsible for correct load securing. In the frame of ‘duty of care’ and ‘authority to issue directives’, the management is also involved. Special importance in the load securing name the loader as ‘leader of loading’ and for dangerous goods the ‘designated person of the loader’, as they are delegated by the company. If the directives for orderly load securing are not fulfilled, legal consequences can arise for the driver, loader and vehicle owner.
We are your competent partner for tasks and problem solutions in the areas of loading and load securing.
Our Services for you
To prevent this, we support your logistics company in staff training and analyse together with you the operational sequences during loading:
- Is your loading procedure optimal?
- Is there a potential to reduce down time and damage cost?
- Is your staff sufficiently trained and informed?
- Do you use fitting load carriers?
- Do you use the right vehicles?
- Are you cargo-units dimensionally stable and tip-stable?
- Do you fulfil all legal requirements?
When the inspection has successfully concluded, a certificate will be issued to the company!
Please contact us by mail or call us up. May we give you an offer for load securing, tailor made for your company?