Type approval, applying the new regulation (EU) no. 167/2013 for agricultural and forestry vehicles
The new European regulation VO (EU) No. 167/2013 is an important challenge for all manufacturers of agricultural and forestry vehicles in the coming years. The regulation gives you the opportunity to achieve type approvals for tractors, trailers and towed equipment. These can be sold without further testing or red tape within the EU and in many other countries. The TÜV-NORD experts will support you from one source, during the entire new approval process from development via homologation to the preparation of the vehicle documents.
Further information concerning the new regulation and our services can be found here www.tuev-nord.de/lof.
We cooperate with the committees of the EU and with the associations to develop further proposals for harmonisation.
A brief glance at the new regulation:
- Support of the European single market
- Standardized approval procedure within the EU
- Harmonizing technical requirements for systems, components and separate technical units
- Since 01.01.2016 mandatory for new types
- From 01.01.2018 required for first entry into service