Training in train control systems such as ETCS and LZB / PZB
This seminar will give you a basic understanding of the relevant European and German train control systems and their interaction, as well as familiarity with safety aspects and safety -related tasks and activities.
Companies are required to ensure that people familiar with the systems have a sufficient level of competence and qualifications.
- Know why train control has been developed, and what is it for.
- Know what the legal situation is with respect to the individual systems.
- Know the principles of the systems.
- Know how the relevant documentation and its contents are structured and become familiar with the content.
- Know how the architecture of the systems is structured and gain an insight into the features and components of the System.
Who is this training aimed at?
- Driver instructors
- Railway managers
- Personnel participating in the operation of the service
- Service engineers
Closed events in your company (in-house training) are also possible. Please contact us.