About 15,000 car dealerships and repair shops are already our partners: When will there be an inspection sticker at your site?
For your customers, has the main emissions test been overdue or has something changed on the car? If you wish, we can also come to your workshop. Our independent test engineers test quickly and reliably, and have extensive experience with vehicles of all makes. Your daily business is only minimally impaired: With fast access to large databases, even rare types of vehicles are dealt with promptly. Your customers will thank you for it!
What TÜV NORD Mobilität checks in your Workshop
- Roadworthiness testing in accordance with § 29 StVZO with
- Emissions test
- Gas system test
- Safety check in accordance with § 29 StVZO
- Evaluation of vehicle changes in accordance with §§ 19 StVZO and 13 FZV
TÜV NORD Mobilität on-site Support
- Specially trained test engineers have extensive experience with vehicles of all makes
- Speedy settlement through fast access to large databases
- Low impact on ongoing daily business in your Garage
Inspection rules - For those who like to know where it’s at.
Road tests at the beginning of the inspection:
- With a conditioning drive at least 8km/h, with electronic security assistance systems for testing activated
- For detailed information on the detected defects on the vehicle, receive a precise repair order
- The systems data check is gradually replaced by the vehicle interface testing system with the inspection adaptor
- For duty facilities, include headlamp aiming device and brake dynamotor
Inspection braking directive:
- Reference value method, brake force distribution, demonstration of fully loaded vehicles or loading Stimulation
Maturity of inspection:
- No backdating of inspection sticker