New ideas for a traditional technique
Using wind to generate energy has been a technique used since ancient times. It ranged from simple wind wheels, wind mills throughout to sailing ships. The technology currently used focuses primarily on wind power systems with three-blade rotors in onshore and offshore facilities.
With comprehensive services in the areas of:
- Type approval,
- Site assessment/consulting
TÜV NORD is dedicated nationally and internationally to this future-oriented and environmentally-friendly form of energy generation.
TÜV NORD inspection
- Manufacturing inspections for turbine components
- Transport, construction and installation surveillance
- Commissioning surveillance
- Periodic or condition-based inspection of WTG and components
- End-of-warranty inspection
- Lifetime extension evaluation
- Inspection of service lifts, cranes, climbing systems and pressure equipment
- Further services as blade inspections, gearbox endoscopy, lightning protection System
Operating in more than 70 countries worldwide, we owe our leading market position to our technical competence and the wide range of services.
More than 20 years of experience made TÜV NORD to a leading Certification Body in the wind industry. We employ specialized and qualified engineers for all technical disciplines along wind turbines.
Regular audits by the DAkkS provide assurance of the competence of our personnel and the high quality of our services.
The benefit to you
TÜV NORD is ready to accompany you as a competent and reliable partner throughout the entire lifecycle of your turbine projects with our:
- Pragmatic and result-oriented approach
- Efficient process tailored for short-time to market
- Strong reputation and recognition worldwide